- Water-resistant shell made with biodegradable natural fibre (flax and biodegradable plastic)
The unisex Kin Carry-on designed by award-winning Boris Berlin is an exclusive sustainable carry-on luggage that is longlasting and cares for the environment.
- Lining made of 100% flax linen (more sustainable than nylon & cotton)
- Highly durable 8 mm double coil zipper for enhanced security
- Handles and details: vegetable-tanned leather from cattle not bred for creating leather products, e.g. dairy cattle
- High-end silent and 360-degree spinner wheels from Hinomoto, Japan
- Built-in TSA-approved three-dial combination lock
- Ergonomic handle
- Weight: 3.0 kg (6.6 lbs)
Case: 55 x 40 x 23 cm (21.7" x 13.8" x 9.8"). Fits the size requirements of most major airlines.
Measured with handle: 104 cm (40.9") with 3 additional size settings: 96 cm (37.7") - 91 cm (35.8") - 78 cm (30.7")